Professional Master of Business Administration
The part-time Seidman Professional MBA program is not business school as usual. We offer a uniquely holistic educational experience, designed to prepare you for the complex, real-world challenges ahead.
Professional MBA Online Information Sessions
The part-time, 20-month Seidman Professional MBA program is designed for working professionals who are seeking to advance to leadership positions.
We invite you to join us for an online information session to discuss the program and answer any questions you have to help you get started with our next cohort.
The part-time Seidman Professional MBA program provides an intentional learning opportunity in the context of everyday business situations. Our finely balanced curriculum adheres to the Seidman educational approach of Learn-Practice-Grow, ensuring that you are fully prepared to apply all that you learn as you enter the next stage of your career.
Gain knowledge and in-depth understanding that encompasses the frameworks, theories, concepts and core competencies of business from a leadership perspective.
Cultivate, apply and master essential, business leadership skills through guided experiential learning.
Continue transformation as a strong, confident business leader through heightened self-awareness, development of mature business acumen and attitudes, and broadened capabilities for exercising sound business judgement.
As a Professional MBA student at Seidman, you will: expand your capacity for creative problem solving, critical thinking and analytical reasoning; enhance your proficiency in oral and written communication, teamwork and decision-making; and develop the abilities and qualities that are essential, not only to your employer, but to your transformation into a successful, accomplished leader in the business world.
The Next Chapter Begins Here, With a Seidman Professional MBA
Do you have high expectations for yourself? Are you intellectually curious and highly motivated to transform your career, your life, and the world around you? The part-time Seidman Professional MBA is designed for early-career professionals like you who are seeking to advance to leadership positions.
- Leadership skills
- Strategic abilities
- Customer-oriented perspective
- Active learning focusing on the application of business knowledge to real-world problems
- Cohort structure designed for stronger peer learning and professional connections
- Opportunity to form deeper relationships and increase networking
- Part of a learning community
- Improve individual effectiveness designed to help "grow" leaders for their next professional step and beyond
- Relevant topics identified by employers, students, and faculty
- Programming is framed around a unique leadership style assessment
- Includes individual reflection and mentoring as well as group workshop-structured learning experiences
- Attend part-time
- Two courses per semester - one class in person and one online every week
- Class one night per week with same course online the following week
- Complete twice as many classes in the same amount of time
- Apply knowledge and experience to a business consulting project
- Projects sponsored by area companies
SCHEDULED TO SUPPORT A WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Approximately 18-22 hours per week required:
- 3 hours per week in class, on-campus
- 3 hours per week in class, online
- 6-8 hours per week for projects and group time
- 6-8 hours per week of study time
- Time off during summer and holidays
- Limited weekend requirements