LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
As much as it pains us to do so, the 19th Annual Teaching and Learning with Technology Symposium has ben canceled due to the restrictions in place on public gatherings in the state of Michigan.
ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
Each Spring, Grand Valley's Teaching & Learning with Technology Symposium provides an opportunity for faculty to showcase how they're putting technology to use in their teaching. Faculty and staff from across the university gather for this afternoon of fun, food, and presentations.
This year, we plan to have an updated "Technology Test Kitchen" where you can learn about a variety of technologies through innovative "recipes".
Make plans to join us for an awesome afternoon of connecting, learning, and sharing - all focused on enhancing teaching practices and the effective use of technology to support student success.
Attending the Teaching & Learning with Technology Symposium will provide you with the following benefits:
- Acquire strategies, tips and techniques for incorporating technology into your everyday teaching
- Learn new approaches and sharpen your technology skills to keep your teaching current and effective
- Create a support network of GVSU colleagues and eLearning team members that will last long after the symposium concludes
This symposium is most relevant for:
- New faculty members who want to use technology to enhance their teaching
- Faculty who already use technology in teaching and want to become more proficient
- Seasoned educators who want to sharpen their technology expertise or revitalize their courses
- Educators who are transitioning to flipped, hybrid or online teaching
- Department chairs or administrators who are looking for new ideas to implement on a broader scale
CONNECT | LEARN | SHARE