- Collaborate internally to administer campus wide enterprise applications to enhance capabilities, ensure reliability, and build capacity.
Office of the Provost, Academic and Student Affairs
- Partner and collaborate on campus wide advancement in academic innovation.
Pew Faculty Teaching and Learning Center
- Share resources and partner to support: Online and Hybrid Teaching and Learning, Faculty Learning Communities, Foundations of Online and Hybrid Course Development, Badging Initiative, Open Educational Resources Initiative, Faculty Professional Development, Teaching and Learning with Technology Award, FTLC Advisory Committee, etc.
- Share resources and collaborate in areas such as: Online and Hybrid Teaching and Learning, Badging Initiative, Open Educational Resource Initiative, Technology Showcase, Digital Media Creation, Technology Support, etc.
Disability Support Resources
- Collaborate to support: Universal Design for Learning, Accessibility, Ensemble and DocSoft Integration.
College of Education
- Participate in coordinating and supporting Big Bytes through facilitation by Instructional Designers in IDeL.
Seidman College of Business
- Share in assisting with the Seidman Technology Advisory Group, and in establishing a Lightboard in SCB.
Kirkhof College of Nursing
- Partner to establish a Lightboard within CHS, facilitate distance education technologies, share support resources, support Big Bytes, etc.
Online Education Council
- Collaborate in faculty governance through OEC to establish best practices and standards for distance education.
Academic Technology Advisory Committee
- Partner with ATAC to advise and promote use of technology in teaching and learning.