T-Squared, Episode 2
Conferences, Emerging Technology, and Hospitality
In the second episode of T-Squared, Eric and Matt discuss Oakland University's e-Cornucopia Conference and the Lilly Conferences on College and University Teaching and Learning. Their conversation covers a broad range of topics: accessibility and Universal Design of Learning, hospitality as a metaphor for teaching, and the role of emerging technologies like virtual/augmented reality and smart speaker technology. This episode's coffee arrived directly from Guatemala. And did you hear that there will be a new member of the T-Squared team?
- Oakland University's e-Cornucopia Conference
- The Lilly Conference Series on College and University Teaching and Learning
- Matt's 2014 Lilly presentation on hospitality as a metaphor for teaching
- Grand Valley's Accessibility Tips
- Blackboard Ally
- Grand Valley's Universal Design for Learning page
- Develop Amazon Alexa/Echo skills through "blueprints"
SUGGEST A TOPIC
Have a topic that we can talk about in our podcast? Let us know!