About our Staff
We'd like to extend a warm "Hello!" from this year's Fred Meijer Center for Writing and Michigan Authors crew. We are excited to meet you, get to know you, and be here for you and your writing process this year. If you're curious about who we are and what we are interested in, browse this page for more information.
Our current staff:
- 70 undergraduate and graduate peer writing consultants
- 3 full-time graduate assistants
- 49 different disciplines represented by Majors or Minors on staff
- 2 student receptionists
- 1 full-time COT-3 (Office Coordinator)
- 1 full-time assistant director (AP) (Writing Center Assistant Director)
- 1 full-time director (AP) (Writing Center Director)
More About Us
A Year in Review
The Writing Center here at GVSU offers both virtual and in-person services in a variety of locations in order to help writers whenever and wherever they are. View our infographic on the right in order to get a snapshot of our work during the 2021-2022 academic year. Here, you can see data regarding popular topics, disciplines, and total numbers for completed consultations and in-class support.
Curious about how consultants can help you accomplish your writing goals? Contact us to learn more about how the Writing Center can help provide writing support both inside and outside of the classroom.