File a Report

Please review the referral links below along with details for each referral option.

Submit an Academic Misconduct Report


Submit an Incident Report for One of the Reasons Below

  • Hazing - To report an individual or a University Affiliated Organization for the violation of GVSU's Hazing Policy.
    • The description of GVSU's Hazing policy and more information about the student conduct process and resolution procedures can be found within the Anchor
    • A list of examples of hazing is provided by the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution. 
    • If you have any questions please, contact the Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution, at (616) 331-3585 or [email protected].
  • Student Misconduct - To report a violation of a University or Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities policy.
  • Student Organization Misconduct - To report a Registered Student Organization for the violation of University or Student Code policy.

 Submit a Title IX Report

Submit a Campus Climate Incident Report 

  • The University defines a “campus climate incident” as any instance where someone feels belittled, disrespected, or isolated based on their identity.
    • Furthermore, the incident does not have to be a crime under any federal, state, or local laws.

Submit a CARE Report

  • Care Report - To refer a student who may be struggling with academic, personal, or emotional difficulties or who may exhibit concerning behavior.  
    • If you have any further questions, please contact Emily First, Assistant Dean of Students, at (616) 331-3585 or at [email protected].

Page last modified October 3, 2023