Disciplinary Record Requests
Grand Valley State University’s Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR) is responsible for processing requests that pertain to students' disciplinary records.
Typical reasons for submitting such requests include:
- Student Acceptance into Medical School
- Employment Opportunities
- These are often US government employment opportunities
- Opportunities to Study Abroad
- Student Transfers to Other Institution
- A student has enlisted in the military (Character References)
When submitting a disciplinary record request form to OSCCR:
- Information pertaining to disciplinary records will not be released unless a release form is signed and on file with OSCCR; such release forms will not be provided.
- Areas that are to be completed by the applicant must be fully complete before the form will be processed.
- Requests pertaining to student disciplinary records may be submitted in person or via e-mail to [email protected].
- Submissions will be processed within 3 - 5 business days.
Requests surrounding academic performance should be submitted to the Registrar's Office at [email protected].