LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Let's Get Started
We know you are busy, that’s why we are here. We have advisors you can connect with by phone at (616) 331-7180, email, or virtually. All you have to do is start the conversation. Our team of professionals will guide you throughout your program to schedule courses, connect you to university resources, explore career options, and plan for graduation. The path to your bachelor's in integrative studies degree is clear, and we can’t wait to help you reach your educational goals.
Our advisors will
- review courses you’ve already taken at GVSU or other schools to determine how we can maximize your credits;
- explain the goals and outcomes of the integrative studies degree;
- discuss services and support available throughout the program;
- assist with the admissions and financial aid process; and
- give you a personalized degree plan.
Connect with an advisor for a Phone or Zoom Appointment
If one advisor does not have the availability you need, make sure to check other advisors schedules as they may have openings to meet at different days and times
- Personal email address and phone number required
- GVSU username and password required
- You will be directed to Navigate, a student success software that assists with appointment making and access to services on campus