GVSU’s Veterans Network is committed to the continued success of our students. Our Veterans Network provides support for veterans, active service members and dependents in transitioning, successfully progressing to degree completion, and on to rewarding post-military careers.
Veterans Network Goals:
- Assist with the transition from military to student roles, including participation in the Peer Advisors for Veteran Education (PAVE) program.
- Provide assistance for the GI Bill and other VA benefits.
- Provide support through programs, activities, and initiatives that connect veterans with one another.
- Provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for veterans, including a Student Veterans' Lounge in Kirkhof Center.
- Assist with preparation for post-military employment or graduate studies.
- Provide pathways to inform and share information regarding on- and off-campus opportunities for veterans.
- Create opportunities for peer interaction.
- Provide and share useful information on Veterans Network website and Facebook page.
- Our Criminal Justice department offers an accelerated Military Police Basic Training Program (MPBTP) for eligible Military Police with a minimum of 2080 hours in a specified law enforcement occupational specialty.
- The Center for Adult and Continuing Studies offers accelerated bachelor's degree in Leadership.
We are committed to making your experience at Grand Valley State University an easy and comfortable transition. If you have any questions or concerns please contact:
Title: Assistant Dean of Students
Office Address: 101B DeVos Center