For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Here are materials you might find useful in working with students on their writing:
- Links to online sources that can help your students with grammar/mechanics, avoiding plagiarism, documentation, and composing documents in various genres;
- Links to information about teaching writing;
- Handouts on writing in the disciplines and common writing, grammar, and mechanics issues;
- PowerPoint presentations on APA and MLA documentation; and
- Information from an SWS Faculty Development Workshop that describes why and how you might incorporate peer review workshops in your teaching.
Have other questions? Stop in and visit! Or call us at 331-2922.