Fall 2020 - Writing Center Services Presentation
To view a video presentation of services available through the Writing Center for Fall 2020: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CUc8AWa8b3QWpUJRN2aB9kYVO_YhMcg8/view?usp=sharing.
Here are materials you might find useful in working with students on their writing:
- Links to online sources that can help your students with grammar/mechanics, avoiding plagiarism, documentation, and composing documents in various genres;
- Links to information about teaching writing;
- Handouts on writing in the disciplines and common writing, grammar, and mechanics issues;
- PowerPoint presentations on APA and MLA documentation; and
- Information from an SWS Faculty Development Workshop that describes why and how you might incorporate peer review workshops in your teaching.
Have other questions? Stop in and visit! Or call us at 331-2922.