MSW Curriculum Pathways
The M.S.W. degree consists of a minimum of 60 credit hours. Advanced standing students are exempted from 22 hours of first-year core or foundation courses and the first semester of field education and may therefore accelerate their graduate study by completing only the remaining 38 hours of degree requirements in one calendar year. Specific courses exempted are: SW 600, SW 601, SW 603, SW 610, SW 620 and SW 650/651.
You should visit your faculty advisor to discuss your program of study before you first register. (Consult Banner to identify your advisor.) Return visits are encouraged, as updating your plan will likely be desirable as you progress through the program.
School Social Work Certification
- School Social Work Study Plan
- School Social Worker School Placement Winter Start Curriculum Chart - Full Time
- School Social Worker Agency Placement Summer Start Curriculum Chart - Full Time
- School Social Worker School Placement Winter Start Curriculum Chart - Part Time
- Research Test Out Exam Study Guide
- Advance Standing Full Time
- Advance Standing Part Time