BSW Field Education and Forms
BSW Field Education Coordinator: Kathleen Scheuerle, LMSW
The School of Social Work is responsible for developing supervised student practice opportunities that allow for this integration of competencies and coursework in our communities. The field office is responsible for monitoring and reporting on aggregate student progress in practice so as to affect the development of curriculum that more fully prepares students for the realities of competent day to day practice. Field faculty works closely with directors of the BSW and MSW programs to review student preparation in courses and provides ongoing feedback regarding student and field instructor progress in attainment of competency in assigned professional practice behaviors.
Downloading Instructions for Field Placement Application and Learning Contract:
- Make sure you have the most updated version of Adobe Reader DC. You can download the free software here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Open the learning contract from the webpage
- Click the download button
- Your computer should then prompt you to save the learning contract somewhere, choose a location (i.e. my documents) and save it.
- Then open up the saved copy and type in it.
FIELD EDUCATION APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
BSW Field Education Application
Application for Child Welfare Certificate
Proposal for Field Practicum Assignment in Places of Employment
Field Placement Certification Form
SW 490 SW 492
SW 491 SW 493
LEARNING CONTRACT AND EVALUATION
BSW Student Learning Contract Instructions
BSW Student Learning Contract and Evaluation
Performance Improvement Plan