Official Transcripts

Official transcript(s) can be sent electronically to GVSU by your previous university through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide, Naviance, E Scrip-Safe. The GVSU email address to send transcripts to is [email protected] Official transcripts and test scores must be received directly from the issuing institution.

Official transcripts not submitted online should be sent to:

Grand Valley State University
Admissions Office
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401

Page last modified January 30, 2020