Academic Records

The Registrar's Office is happy to assist students with all academic records requests. We provide students and alumni with transcripts, enrollment verifications, reverse transfer information, and any additional records requests.


Information on how to request an official Grand Valley transcript.

Transcript Request FAQs

Reverse Transfer

Allows students to increase their credentials by earning an associate degree while pursuing a bachelor’s degree program

Enrollment and Degree Verifications

Students can verify their enrollment for a third party using their myBanner account.

Page last modified August 6, 2021