1. Is there a fee for official transcripts?
No, Grand Valley provides official transcripts free of charge.
2. May I order multiple copies at once?
Yes, but please limit your request to 10 copies per request.
3. How long does it take for a request to be processed?
All transcript requests are processed within 24 hours.
4. How do I submit a transcript request?
You may submit your request via myBanner, fax, or mail. We accept scanned copies of the Transcript Request Form via email as long as it contains the student's original signature. Email requests may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Does Grand Valley issue official transcripts to students?
Yes, but the transcript must be sealed and unopened to remain official.
6. Does Grand Valley accept faxed transcripts as official transcripts?
7. Does Grand Valley fax official transcripts?
8. Does Grand Valley accept hand-delivered transcripts as official?
Yes, if the transcript is unopened and restrictively stamped/sealed.
9. How do I reach the Registrar's Office?
phone: (616) 331-3327 Ι fax: (616) 331-2000 Ι email: RegDept@gvsu.edu Ι mail: 1 Campus Drive, Allendale, MI 49401
In person: 150 Student Services in Allendale or 115C DeVos at the Grand Rapids Pew Campus