Transcript Requests

Official transcripts may be requested through your myBanner account by going to the Student tab, selecting Student Records, and selecting either:

Unofficial transcripts (for attendees since September 1984) can also be viewed and printed through myBanner.

Electronic Transcript Request

Grand Valley is now offering electronic official transcripts for a processing fee of $2.55 per transcript. 

To request an electronic transcript, log into your student records through your myBanner account.  Requesting through your myBanner account is fast and easy.  For help with your myBanner account, please contact Records at (616) 331-3327.

If you attended before GVSU assigned myBanner accounts, you can gain access to your myBanner account by contacting Records at (616) 331-3327. 

An alternative for students who attended before GVSU assigned myBanner accounts is to request your official electronic transcript through Transcript Ordering Services.  Additional processing time may be required.

Printed paper transcripts will continue to be available through your myBanner account at no charge.

This video will navigate students through the process of requesting an electronic transcript.

Paper Transcript Request

We also accept transcript requests via fax or mail. To submit a transcript request via fax, complete the Transcript Request Form and fax it to (616) 331-2000. You may mail your completed form to the following address:

Registrar's Office
150 Student Services
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401

Printed paper transcripts continue to be available through your myBanner account at no charge.

Helpful Transcript Request Information

This video shows student how to login to their myBanner and request an official transcript.

Note: We accept scanned copies of the Transcript Request Form via email as long as it includes the student's original signature. This option is only valid for paper transcript requests. Requests by email may be submitted to We cannot accept transcript requests via phone.