- Advanced course placement is not granted into the PAS program.
- All students must complete the full program.
- If a student believes they have completed course work at Grand Valley State University that satisfies program requirements, they may submit a letter to the program after acceptance.
- This letter would include the official transcript of the course, the course grade, and the syllabus of record.
- Approval is required from both the individual GVSU course instructors and the PAS program.
- This information will only be addressed after acceptance into the GVSU PAS program.
*This information does not pertain to high school 'advanced placement' coursework.