Savannah Herrmann '16
Marketing, Business Administration
NAI Wisinski of West Michigan / Marketing Director
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
After graduation, I accepted a full-time position at a commercial real estate firm in Grand Rapids. I now lead the marketing department and work with a great team. I recently bought a house on the NW side of Grand Rapids and have been busy with (mostly fun) home improvement projects.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
I have so many great Grand Valley memories! I really enjoyed attending the President's Ball and the Toast with T. Haas.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Make everyday count.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Rewarding. Growth. Exciting.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I would like to start a non-profit that would provide support for families struggling with lung cancer or lung diseases.
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of marketing.