Austin Wingett '19
Wingett Wealth Management of Raymond James
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
I interned with our family practice through college. After graduation, I transferred responsibilities from my mother who has been in the business for 42 years, to now running a successful Wealth management practice in Downtown Muskegon.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Running for the board in IPO.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Pressure is Privilege.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Consistency, Friends, and Growth.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
Destroying our self limiting mindset, and delivering the tactics to find our limitless potential.
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of finance.