Music, Theater, and Dance
Bryan Tolinski '17
Marketing, Business Administration, Theatre
Senior Analyst at Kellogg's
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
I started as an account associate at a 3rd party logistics company. Then I found employment with Kellogg's. Within a year, I was promoted from Account Analyst to Senior Analyst. I began pursuing an MBA at Grand Valley in summer, 2020, with plans to finish in summer, 2022.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Being an RA in the same dorm that I lived in my freshman year and watching over the new class of freshmen coming in.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
When looking to start a new job or career, sometimes the company and people can be more rewarding than the job itself.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Exciting, Social, Rewarding
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I would love to pass on my knowledge and experience working in the business world to future generations through mentorship and possibly teaching in the future.
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of music, theater, and dance.