Adam Vande Kerkhoff '18
Biomedical Sciences, Biology
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - Business Analyst
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Since graduation, I've had the pleasure of working for Meridian Health Plan and now Blue Cross. I use the problem solving & social skills I learned at GVSU in my every day life.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
My favorite Grand Valley memory was tailgating with my fraternity brothers before football games. Everyone was decked out in GVSU colors, ready to cheer the team on.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
The best piece of advice I've every received is that "it's a long life." A person can't live their entire life in one day, so enjoy the time you have with the people you love.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Eye-opening, Fun, Breathtaking
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I would love to see healthcare shift to preventative medicine and healthier/thoughtful meals 2x a day in the public school system.