Heather Sewell '12
PADNOS/Continuous Improvement Specialist- SG&A
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Upon graduating I was able to turn my internship at PADNOS into a full time position. From there I have been able to move around the company and learn several different roles from sales, to executive assistant, to my current role in continuous improvement.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
The first snowfall of the season during my freshman year in the dorms brought several inches of snow. That evening, everyone ended up wandering out of their living centers and a giant snowball fight broke out around Kleiner and lasted for hours. It was a great way to take a break from studying and meet new people in a fun way.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
If you don’t know the answer don’t be ashamed or make something up, simply say “I don’t know, but I’ll find out.”
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Fun, Learning, Proud.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
My passion is dog rescue. I hope to have an impact by bringing awareness to the importance of adopting or fostering and helping to show all the ways in which rescue dogs can be just as great (if not better) than a purebred.