Grant Lyon '11
Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources Management
Brighton Jones / Lead Advisor
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
My journey has taken me to 45 states while I worked for my national fraternity headquarters, Alpha Tau Omega, and then back to my hometown in Scottsdale, Arizona where I met my wife, Jessica, and had my daughter, Kendall.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Winning the 2011 ACHA Division II National Championship with the GVSU Men's Division II Hockey team!
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Treat everyone you meet the exact same way, with respect and with dignity. You never know who you are speaking with!
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Enjoyable, stimulating, refreshing
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I would like to help as many people as possible make better decisions with their finances and accomplish their dreams and goals!