Sara Terwillegar '19
WZZM 13 On Your Side
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Shortly after graduating, I accepted a position with WZZM 13 On Your Side, Grand Rapids' ABC affiliate, as a Multimedia Advertising Consultant, and have learned so much about marketing, advertising, digital media, and client relations! I have also stayed involved as a facilitator and ambassador for Kids' Food Basket, and serve as a member of the GVSU Young Alumni Council to keep that Laker Pride strong!
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Attending every single GVSU football game throughout my four years, and getting to work on the sidelines as a sports marketing intern!
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
"Scared is what you're feeling. Brave is what you're doing." - Emma Donoghue
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Discovery, excitement, and growth.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
Whether it be through my personal life or my professional life, I would like to positively impact the lives of as many people as possible, in whatever way I can. Big or small.