For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Where Can I Park?
On the Allendale Campus: Areas marked with a blue "F" or a red "S"
- Lot A
- Lot B
- Lot C
- Lot D1-D2 (Not D3-9)
- Lot E (Behind the Fieldhouse)
- Lot F
- Lot G (You must pay at a meter if you park at one)
- Lot H
- Lot K
- Lot M
- Lot N
- Lot O (Not in Calder Resident spaces)
- Lot Z (Near the Campus Health Center, not in designated patient spaces)
On the Pew Campus: Areas marked with a blue "F" or a red "S"
- Butterworth Lot B
- DeVos Lot (West of DeVos Center)
- Eberhard Lot (West of Eberhard Center, 2-Hour Limit)
- Center for Health Sciences (CHS) Lot (Lower Level of the Building)
- Prospect Lot (East of CHS on entrance off Michigan St.)
- Front Lot (Designated Spaces Only)
- Seward Flat Lot (North of Fulton St.)
- Seward Ramp (South of Lake Michigan Dr.)
- Mt. Vernon Lot (South of Fulton St.)
- Watson Lot (Not in Bicycle Factory Employee Spaces, South of Winter Hall)
- Parking Lot on the West side of 609 Watson
Where am I not allowed to park?
- Winter Lot (Students Only)
- Meters and Pay Stations (Still require payment)
- Lot O (Calder Residential Permit Lot Only)
- Service Vehicle Spaces
- Residential Lots
- Any Specially Signed Spaces
Did you know...
Like Faculty/Staff permits, GVRP permits are also valid in Student Commuter spaces!
In the instance you switch vehicles and forget to transfer your cling permit, you can request a temporary permit over the phone.