LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Rec Center Members
Rec Center Membership
Rec Center or Kelly Family Sports Center members are required to have a parking permit or pay to park at a pay station or use ParkMobile.
- With an active Rec Center membership, you are eligible for a permit at no cost valid for parking in the student sections of Lots C, G, and H on the Allendale Campus only. The permit is NOT VALID in pay to park areas, in designated spaces, or on the Grand Rapids Campuses.
- Your permit will expire on the end date of your membership. Permits can only be issued for up to one year at a time.
- Rec Center permits cannot be issued or used by current students of the university. Your permit privileges will be suspended if found to be in violation.
- Only one permit can be issued per active Rec Center Member with a valid driver's license.
- Permits are not required to park in student parking spaces during the Spring and Summer semesters.
- Should you receive a citation while on campus, please refer to the information provided on the citation or visit Appeal Citation for citation appeal information.
Campus Recreation Class Visitor
At this time, long-term parking permits are not available to members of the community taking classes at the Rec Center or Kelly Family Sports Center. Grand Valley is a permit only campus and your options for parking while on campus are:
- Pay-to-Park lots using pay stations or ParkMobile.
- Visitors may request a no-cost permit by coming to our office before each campus recreation class.