LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Where am I allowed to park?
On the Pew Campus: Areas marked with a brown "P"
- Secchia Lot (Behind Secchia and Winter Halls)
- Winter Lot (Residential Section Only)
- Winter Circle (East across the street from Winter Lot)
On the Allendale Campus: Areas marked with a red "S"
- Lot A (Near Lubbers Stadium; NOT in designated F/S spaces)
- Lot B1 (Around Ravines Center)
- Lot C (North of Fieldhouse)
- Lot G2-3 (South of Lot F in designated commuter spaces)
- Lot H (Across Campus Drive from Kirkhof Center in designated commuter spaces)
- Lot K1-2 (Across Campus Drive from Haas Performing Arts Center in designated commuter spaces)
- Lot Z (Near the Campus Health Center in designated commuter spaces only)
On the Health Campus: Areas marked with red "S"
- 335 Michigan Shared Student Ramp (enter off of Lafayette behind CHS) (Levels B2, B1, G)
Where am I NOT allowed to park?
- Pay-to-Park areas (Still require payment)
- Allendale Resident spaces
- Faculty and Staff spaces
- Student Commuter spaces on the Pew Campus
- Any Specially Signed spaces