Allendale Campus Residents
Where am I allowed to park?
On the Allendale Campus: Areas marked with a yellow "R"
- Lot B2
- Resident portion of D2
- Lots D3-D9
- Lot J (Behind Laker Village Apartments)
- Lot K2 (West)
- Lot N (next to Niemeyer LC)
- Lot P (Across from Murray LC and VanSteeland LC)
- GVA (At the Grand Valley Apartments)
- Lot R (South of South Apartments D and E)
On the Pew Campus: Areas marked with a red "S"
- Seward Flat Lot (Not along eastern fence line reserved for Faculty/Staff, north of Fulton St.)
- Seward Ramp (South of Lake Michigan Drive)
- Mt. Vernon Lot (In designated commuter spaces only, south of Fulton St.)
- Watson Lot (Not in Bicycle Factory Employee Spaces, south of Winter Hall)
On the Health Campus: Areas marked with a red "S"
- 335 Michigan Shared Student Ramp (enter off of Lafayette behind CHS) (Levels B2, B1, G)
*Overnight parking not permitted on the Pew Campus or Health Campus
Where am I not allowed to park?
- Pay-to-Park areas (Still require payment)
- Lot O (Calder Residential Permit Lot Only)
- Winter Lot, Winter Circle, Secchia Lot (Requires Pew Resident Permit)
- Faculty and Staff spaces
- Student Commuter spaces in Allendale
- Any Specially Signed spaces