“Staying in Place” order will be in effect for GVSU students living in Allendale Township from September 17 through October 1. Read more
Disciplinary Record Inquiries
Grand Valley State University’s Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR) is responsible for processing inquiries that pertain to students' disciplinary records.
Typical reasons for performing such inquiries include:
- Student Acceptance into Medical School
- Employment Opportunities
- These are often US government employment opportunities
- Opportunities to Study Abroad
- Student Transfers to Other Institution
- A student has enlisted in the military (Character References)
When submitting a student conduct inquiry request form to OSCCR:
- Information pertaining to student conduct records will not be released unless a release form is signed and on file with OSCCR; such release forms will not be provided.
- Areas that are to be completed by the applicant must be fully complete before the form will be processed.
- Inquiries pertaining to student disciplinary records may be submitted in person or via e-mail to Lindsay Bogi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions will be processed within 3 - 5 business days.
Requests surrounding academic performance should be submitted to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.