Speakers and Consultants Bureau
MI-ACE is committed to identifying, developing the leadership of, advancing, and supporting women in higher education through the state. In an effort to raise awareness about MI-ACE and issues affecting women leaders in higher education, the Speakers and Consultants Bureau functions through the Professional Development Committee.
What is the Speakers and Consultants Bureau?
- It is a resource for member institutions and other organizations to utilize the vast amounts of expertise within the state;
- It allows individuals and organizations to grow through accessible and relevant professional development.
List of Speaker Topics
- Leadership Issues and Breaking the Glass Ceiling
- Understanding Cultural Change
- Pay Equity
- Public Policy Issues
- Innovative Issues in Technology
- Personal Branding and Building a Portfolio
- Preparing for Retirement
- Workplace Violence and Campus Safety
- Customized Training Issues
- International Education
- Service Excellence
- Project Management
- Challenges Facing Higher Education
- Compelling Stories of Success (Real Life Experiences)
Let us help you make your events successful!
If you are in need of dynamic speakers or consultants who are experts in their field,
please contact Martha Grier, email@example.com, of the MI-ACE Network's Professional Development Committee
or complete the online speaker request form
A workshop evaluation form can be submitted after the event.