Speakers and Consultants Bureau
MI-ACE is committed to identifying, developing the leadership of, advancing, and supporting women in higher education through the state. In an effort to raise awareness about MI-ACE and issues affecting women leaders in higher education, the Speakers and Consultants Bureau functions through the Professional Development Committee.
What is the Speakers and Consultants Bureau?
- It is a resource for member institutions and other organizations to utilize the vast amounts of expertise within the state;
- It allows individuals and organizations to grow through accessible and relevant professional development.
List of Speaker Topics
- Leadership Issues and Breaking the Glass Ceiling
- Understanding Cultural Change
- Pay Equity
- Public Policy Issues
- Innovative Issues in Technology
- Personal Branding and Building a Portfolio
- Preparing for Retirement
- Workplace Violence and Campus Safety
- Customized Training Issues
- International Education
- Service Excellence
- Project Management
- Challenges Facing Higher Education
- Compelling Stories of Success (Real Life Experiences)