LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Levels of Engagement
Opportunities for You to Get Involved
Higher education faculty and staff members should:
- Attend the MI ACE annual two-day conference.
- Attend the MI ACE annual conference dinner.
- Attend the MI ACE Women of Color Fall Networking Luncheon Volunteer to serve on a MI ACE committee.
College students should attend:
- Young Women Strong Leaders (YWSL) conference
Women Familiar with MI ACE and Seeking More Involvement:
- Volunteer to be an Institutional Representative (IR) for your college/university Submit a presentation proposal for the annual conference.
- Participate in the MI ACE Women of Color Collaborative.
- Volunteer to serve on a MI ACE committee.
- Organize a professional development workshop or session on your campus under the MI ACE name to recruit new members and build the network among women on your campus.
- Submit to your president a draft nomination for a deserving woman leader on your campus as a possible nominee for the MI ACE Distinguished Woman Leader Award.
Experienced MI ACE Executive Board Member:
- If you want to expand your leadership role at the state and national levels, ask the board to nominate you as the State Chair.
- Volunteer to serve on the MI ACE Speakers and Consultants Bureau.