Honors Scholarships and Funds
We welcome your support to these honors designated scholarships and funds to continually empower lifelong learners.
- Frederik Meijer Honors College Service-Learning Endowment: Intended to provide financial assistance for students and faculty engaged in service-learning activities in the Frederik Meijer Honors College. An endowed fund (not yet at the level to yield resources).
- Ruth Chamberlain Global Issues Scholarship: Support for honors students with a research or career interest in working on and solving major global problems such as climate change, population, sustainable food systems, etc. An endowed fund.
- Jonathan & Marcia White Honors Scholarship: A scholarship for honors students who are particularly interested in pursuing a career in some aspect of National Security or Public Service. An endowed fund.
- Callahan Honors Senior Research Program Endowment: Intended to assist students in the Frederik Meijer Honors College with senior project research or work. An endowed fund (not yet at the level to yield resources).
- Honors Program Enrichment Fund: Underwrites the cost of field trips and other special educational opportunities for Honors students. An endowed fund.
- Arend D. and Nancy Lubbers Honors College Scholarship: Benefits exceptional honors students who participate in the University's Awards of Distinction Scholarship Competition at the Presidential level. An endowed fund.
- Meijer First Generation Honors Scholarship: Provides full-tuition scholarships to exceptionally capable Honors students who are the first in their immediate family to go to college (students must be eligible and compete in the University's Awards of Distinction Scholarship Competition). An endowed fund.
- Jeff ("Dr. J") Chamberlain Meijer Honors College Alumni Endowed Scholarship: This fund is to assist students and promote diversity in the Frederik Meijer Honors College. An endowed fund.