Kirkhof Center Resources & Event Support

Russel H. Kirkhof Center Resources

The Russel H. Kirkhof Center is YOUR student union!  It's your space to study, collaborate, meet or host an event.

Below you will find links to resources available in your student union, as well as information you will need to begin planning an event.

Please call Event Services at (616) 331-2350 for further information, questions, to check room availability, or to make a reservation.

We are located within the Office of Student Life. Events Services is a department of the Division of Student Affairs of Grand Valley State University.