How To Make a Reservation

Event Services will begin taking reservations from Registered Student Organizations on November 29, 2021 for the Winter 2022 semester. The client contact must be a listed officer in Lakerlink to submit a request.

There are four ways to make a reservation for space on the Allendale campus:

1. Online

Use the EMS WebApp to make online reservation requests.

EMS WebApp How To's

2. Walk In

Stop into our office in the Office of Student Life, 1110 Kirkhof Center. After you turn right, we are the last desk on the left.

3. Call

Call us at (616) 331-2350 to make reservations or with any questions. 

4. Email

Send Event Services and e-mail at to reserve a space or if you have questions.

Event Services is a part of the Office of Student Life, which is a department of the Division of Student Affairs of Grand Valley State University.