Policies and Forms


Commercial Activity Usage Policy

Grounds and Facility Usage Policy

Kirkhof Center Lobby Usage Policy

Commercial Activity Space Request Application Forms

University Affiliated Commercial Activity Space Request Form

Non-University Related Commercial Activity Space Request Form

Expressive Activities Designated Space Registration Forms

University Affiliated Expressive Activities Designated Space Registration Form

Non-University Related Expressive Activities Designated Space Registration Form

Food Waiver

In order to bring any food into the building that is not ordered from campus dining, a food waiver form must be filled out for campus dining to be reviewed. Once reviewed, you will be notified of approval or denial via email. Food waivers are available in the Campus Dining office (0101 KC) located in the lower level of Kirkhof Center near River Landing --stop by between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Please be aware that this form must be done minimally three days prior to your event and in person. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a fine which would be assessed against your student organization or department.


5K Run/Walk Information

Please contact Kellie Pnacek-Carter from Event Services at (616) 331-2350 for more information.

Page last modified October 5, 2017