John Frawley '09 & '10
Kellogg / Internal Audit Manager
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
After graduation I spent several years living and working in northern Michigan before returning to the Grand Rapids area. I currently work for Kellogg in our internal audit department and live in Grand Rapids.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Trips out to the lakeshore - Muskegon, Grand Haven, Holland, and all the attractions and beaches in between - were always a highlight of my time at GV regardless of the season.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Classic advice: "do what you love". That doesn't have to be something entirely unconventional (there's a thin market for professional camping), but it should be something that brings us fulfillment.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Educational Enjoyable Engaging
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I bring a positive attitude with me wherever I go - we should be leaders of positive change.
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of accounting spotlight.