Business & Entrepreneurship Career Community
Tamla Meredith '97
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Since graduating, I have worked in the government, become self employed as a caterer, and my newest venture is a "contracted" scrum master. I have moved out of the state of Michigan and moved to Richmond, Virginia. I am married and am celebrating 15 years of marriage.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
My favorite Grand Valley memory has to be participating in our homecoming games and other homecoming activities.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Love and respect myself and others will do the same.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Eye-opening, arduous, gratifying
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I would like people that I have encountered in life; on a social stage, at my church, and in a work environment to remember how I made them feel as a "leader".
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of business & entrepreneurship career community.