Business & Entrepreneurship Career Community
Jeffrey Kik '76
Marketing, Business Administration
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
I graduated in 1976 and began a new life with responsibilities. Family, work and aging. Retirement is a blessing.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Siting and chatting with Carlos Santana after his concert, meeting Walter Cronkite, and finding my best friend.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Talk low, talk slow, and don't talk too much. - John Wayne
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Fulfilling, fun, and educational in all aspects.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. - John Wayne
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of business & entrepreneurship career community.