Julie Hubner '19 & '22
Spectrum Health Medical Group, Nurse Practitioner
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Since graduating, I have successfully passed by board certification to become a nurse practitioner. I am currently specializing in gastroenterology. Before starting my next career chapter, I took some time off to travel and spend time with my family.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
I enjoyed working with undergraduate students as a graduate assistant.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Remember the importance of work (or school)-life balance.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Academic, intense, and humbling
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I hope to help people of all ages, ethnicities and social backgrounds to stay healthy and informed throughout their healthcare journey.