Bre'Anna Tinsley '14
Realtor Partner at Thrive Realty Co.
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
I worked as a reporter for WDET, a Detroit NPR affiliate station. Then found passion in real estate in 2018. I've now been helping families find homes all across Southeast Michigan.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
During a bake sale held for GVTV in the Kirkhof Center, another GVTV member and I held a free hugs campaign. I made a best friend that day and we still speak daily almost 10 years later.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
The best way to overcome being overwhelmed is to just start the thing you are feeling overwhelmed about.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Evolve, inspiring, memorable
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
We live in such crazy times. If I left this world tomorrow, I would hope that I brought peace and comfort to the lives of people I met, even if just for a moment.
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of multimedia journalism.