Kara Brace '06
Economics, Business Economics
Self employed - business owner
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Oh man, what a journey it’s been. I started working at a bank, transitioned into real estate, had a mid-life crisis and started my own gig. Lots of detail in between there.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Way too many to share. All of them revolve around my time spent with friends on and off campus. Traveling to national championships in football and more.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Comparison is the thief of joy.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Best time ever.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
My husband and I are very philanthropic and would love to fund a couple of scholarships for business minded students.