Camille Saltzman '17
GVSU - Marketing and Communications Manager
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
After graduation, I eventually landed a Project Manager position at a marketing agency in St. Joseph, MI for a year and a half. Now, I found myself back at GVSU as a Marketing & Communications Manager for Housing & Residence Life. Along with this, I own my own photography business! In addition to being on the YAC, I am also a member of the Seidman Alumni Association Board.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Some of my favorite memories are of all of the events I was lucky to attend and work as a student worker with University Development. I enjoyed going to football games, President's Ball, Enrichment Dinner, and Griffin's hockey games. Graduation and Toast with T. Haas topped it off!
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Follow your passion. Do things that make you happy. Just show up. Grow from your mistakes.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Amazing. Endless Opportunities. Inclusive.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
Putting a smile on someone's face!
Marketing, Hospitality Tourism Mgt