Karen Kekelik '15
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
After graduating I went to law school at Valparaiso University School of Law. After graduating from law school I passed the Indiana Bar on the first attempt and worked in a private practice for one year. Then I opened my own law firm. In October I will be transferring to Michigan.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Graduation toast with T.Haas
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
If it was easy, everyone would do it.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Friendly, supported, community.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I would like to help others.
Share this spotlight
This spotlight was originally posted to the Alumni website.
Return to the listing of writing.