Christine Pompa '06
Business Administration, International Business, Marketing
Thomson Reuters/Senior Director of Content Marketing
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
My journey since graduation has primarily consisted of working at B2B technology companies in various fields of marketing. I did go on to get my Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications from Eastern Michigan University and do also teach as an adjunct faculty member for Macomb Community College.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
I enjoyed a lot of great memories at Grand Valley but really loved joining Greek Life at GVSU, meeting lifelong friends while also continuing to give back and get involved in the community.
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Don't underestimate the power of networking, I've been exposed to new opportunities just through connecting with those I've met along the way.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Unique Impactful Life-changing
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I'd like to leave a legacy that is remembered as compassionate, fair, giving - leaving the world around me a little better than I found it.