LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Management Information Systems (MIS) Emphasis Career Guide
Past Internship Sites:
- Cardinal Health
- United Shore
- Eli Lilly
- General Motors
Where Alumni Have Landed
- ERP Specialist – Oak Press Solutions Inc.
- Systems Test Lead – The Dow Chemical Company
- Enterprise Applications Consultant – IBM
- IT Systems Analyst – Amway
- System Analyst- Trans – Matic Mfg. Co.
- Software Engineer/Business Analyst – Tata Consultancy Services
- ICT Business Process Specialist – FCA
- Data Service Analyst – DowDuPont
- Product Data Analyst – Steelcase
- Software Analyst – Cardinal Health
- Business Technology Analyst – Deloitte
- Business Analyst – Flagstar Bank
- IT Analyst – H.B. Fuller
- Simulation Document/Release Specialist – GE Aviation
- IT Specialist – Columbian Logistics Network
- ERP Support Specialist – Etna Supply
- SAP OTC Analyst – General Motors
- Business Systems Analyst – Lippert Components, Inc.
Student Organizations to Consider
- Delta Sigma Pi (Professional Business Fraternity)
- Enterprise Systems Student Union (ESSU)
- Seidman Supply Chain Management Association (SSCMA)
Study Abroad Programs
Lead others in an ever changing and intensely competitive world by discovering the world yourself. Develop your technical, cultural and interpersonal skills by studying abroad in the country of your choice. Explore the value of diverse views, and become an ethical global citizen as well as a respected business person.
Develop some of these technical and professional competencies to be successful:
- ERP/SAP Systems
- Business Process Improvement
- MS Excel
- Data Analysis