LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Professor Victoria Veenstra is a photographic artist who employs a variety of cameras to capture the daily vignettes of life, tales from the morning ritual of coffee to the landscapes of the daily commute. Her current work includes color pinhole images from "Roadsides" - a series of images found in the boundary area between the road and the inhabited land. Her work is widely exhibited both nationally and internationally. She has taught all levels of photography at the University of Michigan, Center for Creative Studies and University of Toledo as well as workshops in New York City.
M.F.A., University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
B.F.A., University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- PHO 171 - Photography 1
- PHO 172 - Photography 2
- PHO 279 - Color Photography 1
- PHO 371 - Experimental Black And White Photography
- PHO 378 - Advanced Problems In Photography
- PHO 399 - Independent Study
- PHO 495 - Photography Capstone And Thesis Seminar