LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
I began as a painter and remained studying painting until I finally recognized that the paintings were getting worse. In 1975 I discovered printmaking and eventually went on to study that at the University of Iowa. From there I moved to Rochester, NY where I set up a press, printed for other artists to pay rent and to learn the skills and from that studio I began making exhibition prints. It was also around that time that I began my association with Samuel Beckett and ultimately made three books of prints with his texts. By 1982 I began to teach at Grand Valley State College, (now University), in West Michigan, where I continue to teach and to make prints , drawings and photogravures.
MFA, Printmaking, The University of Iowa
MA, Printmaking, The University of Iowa
BS, Art, SUNY Brockport
- ART 265 - Introduction To Printmaking
- ART 366 - Intermediate Printmaking I
- ART 367 - Intermediate Printmaking II
- ART 380 - Alternative Photo Printing Processes
- ART 467 - Advanced Printmaking I
- ART 468 - Advanced Printmaking II
- ART 499 - Independent Study In Art
- ART 498 - Senior Project