LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Prof. Thompson's interests include photographic theory and discourse, the intersection of Art and Science as ways of knowing, and photographic work that combines new and traditional methods. He served as the Director of the School of Communications from 2008-2015. His documentary projects "Waste Land" and "Incendiary Iconography" focus on the military and nuclear legacies of the Cold War in America.
M.F.A., Photography, Washington University in Saint Louis
B.S., Physics, University of Dallas
- PHO 171 - Photography I
- PHO 175 - Understanding Still Photography
- PHO 272 - Digital Photography 1
- PHO 273 - Classic 4 X 5 Photography
- PHO 375 - Studio Photography
- PHO 380 - Alternative Photo Print Proc
- PHO 399 - Independent Study
- PHO 490 - Internship
- PHO 495 - Photography Capstone And Thesis Seminar