We employ 100+ student staff each year, and are continually looking for diverse, enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking students who enjoy interacting in a positive environment.
Student employees play an invaluable role by providing customer service, safety, and fun to our guests. Recreation & Wellness promotes student development, critical thinking, communication, teamwork, time management, professionalism, and leadership skills. Employment with Recreation & Wellness will provide you with valuable work skills, life-long learning opportunities, and lasting friendships.
All Recreation & Wellness jobs will be posted on Handshake when they are available.
To apply for a position with RecWell, complete the Employment Application located on the job position page.
- Adaptive and Inclusive RecWell Graduate Assistant 2022-2023
- Climbing Center Staff
- Club Sports Event Manager
- Club Sports Operations Intern
- Club Sports Promotions Intern
- Fitness Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Group Exercise Event Staff
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Injury Care Clinic Student Assistant
- Intramural Sports Official
- Intramural Sports Supervisor
- Massage Practitioner
- Social Media Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Outdoor Adventures Leader
- WIT Peer Educator
- Personal Trainer
- Swim Instructor (for Adults)
Internship & Fieldwork
We value interns in our fitness and wellness areas.
Fieldwork and internship inquiries are welcome.
If you're interested in a job with the recreation facilities, please contact the Athletic & Recreation Facilities department.
Recreation & Wellness Director's Award Winners
2017 - Deon Evans
2018 - Julia Bennett
2019 - Malia Brooks
2020 - Alex Sixt
2021 - Ryleigh Emelander
2022 - Eva VanWyck