LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
GVSU Zoom Plan
GVSU Zoom Plan confirmed license for three more years (June 2024) for all students, faculty, and staff.
GVSU Zoom Plan includes unlimited meetings for up to 300 people.
Webinar meetings are not included in the GVSU Zoom Plan.
- Webinar meetings can be purchased via a GVSU annual plan for a set number of participants
- Webinar meetings can be purchased as personal plans to manage month by month and/or to vary number of participants.
- Webinar meetings are self-service and we recommend using the Tutorials on this page as well as the Zoom Help Center to guide your experience.
Public Zoom Meetings
For more tutorials on Webinars, go to the Zoom Help Center and search Webinar.
Updates & Security
- Update to Zoom for G Suite Add-On
- Mac Outlook Plugin Depreciation Scheduled for May 2021
- All meetings will require a Waiting Room and Passcode: Meeting hosts will no longer be able to disable the Waiting Room and Passcode option. Users who are not in the GVSU domain will remain in the waiting room until admitted.
- Guests: Guests will now be identified in meetings and webinars.
- Cloud Storage: The university cloud storage for recordings and settings maximum is 18 TB. An email alert will be sent when storage goes over 80%. Note: With our university license recordings are deleted by Zoom after 30 days.